2016 Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (ASTR) Conference – call for abstracts
Exceeding Customer Expectations through Accelerated Reliability Testing
September 28 – 30, 2016
Hilton, Pensacola Beach Florida
The 2016 Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (ASTR) Conference is focused on highlighting cutting-edge methods to deliver maximum cost-benefits from accelerated reliability testing. ASTR 2016 is relevant to product development, test and manufacturers involved in the aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, defense, medical, telecommunications and other cutting edge industries where reliability is a key driver of operational and business success. If your company needs to improve accelerated product testing, improve field reliability, reduce warranty costs, improve profits, gain market share, and become more competitive, then the 2016 ASTR Conference can help you. Participate in the practical papers, attend tutorials, talk to equipment exhibitors and learn proven methods. ASTR 2016 will present detailed case studies, best practices, lessons learned, and clear insight on how to best apply and integrate accelerated testing tools and methods.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Presentation abstracts are invited now with a 150 words summary due by March 15. Paper selection announcements by April 15 with draft paper and presentation due by May 15 and finals due July 15. The 2016 focus will include:
- The science of test acceleration: integration of design modeling, analysis and accelerated testing
- Leveraging testing when total system failure is not an option: assuring product-life from degradation test approaches
- Focusing and streamlining test effort: achieving better results with less effort
- Discover ways to better understand vibration testing
Complete submission details are available at www.ieee-astr.org. Presenters selected will follow a strict time line for papers and receive discounted registration.
Become part of this active, growing conference sponsored by both the ASQ-Reliability Division and the IEEE- Reliability Society. The hotel has special rates for this conference of $159 a night.
There are many reasons to attend this conference! Make this your Fall destination:
- Visit a local technology company
- Visit Eglin AFB nearby
- See the Naval Aviation Museum nearby
- Visit the Air Force Research Lab
- See the National Flight Academy
- Catch the Blue Angels
- Visit Historic Fort Pickens
- Enjoy the Pensacola Sea Food Festival Sept. 30
General ASTR conference contact: Jim McLinn at email@example.com
For Program related questions: Marc Banghart at firstname.lastname@example.org